Here’s a quick run down of the changes since the original HTML 5 version was posted on February 16th.
You can find the game here.
- Fixed a bug where solid blocks would occasionally form just as you cleared the 9 blocks which formed them
- Sped up side to side block movement; beyond level 10 took almost the entire vertical space to move from the center to one side
- Adjusted the rate at which the 9 blocks from a recently converted solid block switched back to a solid block
- I broke everything with v1.14… it’s all fixed now!
- Added acceleration due to gravity on settling blocks
- Adding smooth animation to falling/settling blocks
- Blocks now fall until they settle as opposed to falling exactly how many blocks were destroyed beneath them
- New shapes aren’t spawned until everything has settled from the previous turn
- The game is running much more smoothly now since having changed the way the VHS effects are rendered.